We have updated our philosophy with the best in motion pictures.

Part of my job in the paper, is a heavy reliance on cameras, we have, but when it comes to my personal activity, I prefer to go very light. So for years I kept compact digital camera with me, who have worked (and still are) very well. Recently, I had some money with a gift and decided to buy a new Nikon D3100 for better portraits of people in my life ... to take high quality photos, what I'm used to with my small digital camera in situations where you can comfortably wear a DSLR without worry of the base. Basically, I bought this device for use exclusively with one or two main goals, I will purchase in the near future.


After more than 1000 pictures with this camera in the past 2 weeks I am very happy with my purchase. This lightweight and fast, it's fun to use! Very light and great design.The research Nikon feels good in my hands, the quality seems to be strong and it seems kind of pro, even despite the large size of their digital SLRs. I love how I can set the key for controlling other things like ISO and white balance. The aim attached to the camera is very strong, I can not complain. I'm amazed that I have clear images of ISO 3200 in the middle! Wow, this is something that can not be said a few years ago with these cameras. I already had the pictures published in the journal is set high ISO and no problem ... They look great!

I also like the ability to define the image and ISO Auto. I usually have my camera, portrait or standard, plus a little '(1) saturation. I took lots of pictures indoors without flash, shooting portraits outside, inside and outside the paparazzi, and even gave the camera my brother (who is not familiar with the use of digital SLR cameras) of the concert, but I have some interesting photos! This is one of my favorite things according to the camera: I can give to others to take pictures as a point and shoot, and enjoy using it and take good pictures without bothering to put things.

I do not care about video capabilities or LiveView. I use it rarely, but when I did, I liked what I saw. My only complaint is the battery, because I think it runs faster than other devices in the same category that I've seen. Thus, the record of my life (and my family - friends - me) in those moments I do not mind wearing something greater than my ultra-compact Nikon D3100 is ideal. Do not bother to do something bigger and heavier. It 'a perfect balance.

My next purchase will be 1.8 Nikkor 35 mm lens and SB400 flash movie, I used all the time instead of the brush. I have nothing against the kit lens, but I like the idea of the numbers and get the best possible quality for less money. Then, in a few months, I can choose a 35 mm telephoto sincere congratulations thing. And all this, I think I need the rest of my personal life photography. I am very happy with my purchase, thanks to Nikon!